Benefits of group fitness
- Short n sharp – Circuits shorten the time you need to train, so they’re time efficient for busy people!
- Full body workout – Circuit training is a great way to get a full body workout in a short amount of time. Each circuit class consists of upper body exercises which allow each muslce group to recover during the workout.
- The fact is – Men and women should undertake strength training because by keeping their bones and muscles strong, they decrease their risk of osteoporosis as they age.
- Stay accountable – Working out with others helps keep you motivated and accountable to your fitness. Camaraderie and some friendly competition helps keep you on track with your fitness goals and provides plenty of motivation to push harder than you think you can!
- NEXT 6 WEEK GROUP FITNESS CHALLENGE STARTS 30TH JULY 2018
How long are the classes? Typically they last 40 minutes
What do I need to bring? Comfortable workout shoes, a drink, and towel please as it is a hot time of year which means more sweat!
What if I am new to exercise? You can join the beginners class or you can fit into the other classes and I will adjust accordingly to your ability.
How hot will it be? During the summer months the gym is cooled with air conditioning so it is a great place to come and get out of the hot sun and heat.
Who can come? Men and women over the age of 16 years are welcome.
If I am only here for a short time what will it cost? If you want to pop in for a class while you are passing through town the cost will be $15 and you will be most welcome.
CHOOSE YOUR CLASS
I recommend trying a strength class and a cardio class so that you can choose what you like best, and what fits your schedule. Ideally one of each class per week is great. View the timetable below and sign up to a class!